Saturday, April 25, 2009

Promom Winner Ruth!


Ruth's 11-year-old daughter entered our "Nom Your promom Writing Contest" with this terrific entry! Congrats, Ruth! And thank you, Amanda! We hope you enjoy your new promom couture tee shirt and Happy Mother's Day!

"I think my mom is the best mom in the whole wide world because whenever I need her, whether it is for the biggest favor in the world or the smallest little thing, she always stops and jumps to help me get it done. She will always be there for me and when I need her she will be the rock that I can lean on and get advice from. No matter where we are we can always have a great time and when we hang out together there are guaranteed laughs involved. If everyone had a mom as good as my mom than the world would be the happiest place and every little thing that people do would be filled with joy and many smiles!"

No comments: